Re: latest thunderbird

Angela Delicata <angeladelicata@...>

The latest is 31.0, but I prefer 24.6.0.
Angela from Italy

Il 29/07/2014 16:24, Mario Brusco via Jfw ha scritto:
I don't believe you'll be notified to upgrade unless you check for updates.
if you do, then TB will automatically upgrade if it is set to automatically
upgrade. if the setting is set to just notify, TB will just notify you.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brad Martin via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
To: "Dennis" <dennisc67@gmail.com>; "The Jaws for Windows support list."
<jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2014 9:54 PM
Subject: Re: latest thunderbird

I'm running Thunderbird 24.6.0 and my Jaws cursor works fine. Is that
not the latest version? I haven't been prompted to upgrade lately.

Brad
brad@formyfriends.org
www.facebook.com/ucoupons

On 7/28/2014 8:36 AM, Dennis via Jfw wrote:
hello listers. i updated to the latest thunderbird and now the jaws
kerser doesn't work. i figure this is a thunderbird issue and not a
jaws issue. any ideas?

Z-Light e Z-Pro: servizi zimbra per caselle con dominio email.it, per tutti i dettagli Clicca qui http://posta.email.it/caselle-di-posta-email-it/?utm_campaign=email_Zlight_Pro&utm_source=footer/f

Sponsor:
Vacanze enogastronomiche soggiornando negli agriturismi dell'entroterra romagnolo con le tante proposte di Costahotels. Prenota il tuo tour allo 0541607636
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=13372&d=29-7