From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Mark via Jfw
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2014 5:18 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: JAWS 15 and Outlook 2013

I've got another request from my JAWS business partners. Here's the issue
as they described it:

The cursor mode issue is as follows:

In Microsoft Outlook, when I use Insert minus key to route the mouse pointer
to the cursor (route Jaws to PC), and then press minus to go to Jaws Cursor
mode, Jaws should read everything from left to right where the mouse pointer
is. When I press the up and down arrow keys, the mouse should move
accordingly and read that row. Instead, the mouse pointer jumps to the top
center of the screen and gets stuck there. The invisible cursor has the
same issue in Outlook.

Mark Zalewski
PC Desktop Collaboration and Email
Phone: 414-661-1380
E-Mail Mark Zalewski<mailto:markzalewski@northwesternmutual.com>

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information of
Northwestern Mutual. If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail
and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify Northwestern Mutual immediately by returning it to the
sender and delete all copies from your system. Please be advised that
communications with {SECURE MESSAGE} in the subject line have been sent
using a secure messaging system. Communications that do not have this tag
may not be secure and could be observed by a third party. Thank you for your
cooperation. Northwestern Mutual is an Official Corporate Partner of the
NCAA. NCAA is a trademark of the National Collegiate Athletic Association.