JAWS 15 and Outlook 2013

markzalewski@...

I've got another request from my JAWS business partners. Here's the issue as they described it:

The cursor mode issue is as follows:

In Microsoft Outlook, when I use Insert minus key to route the mouse pointer to the cursor (route Jaws to PC), and then press minus to go to Jaws Cursor mode, Jaws should read everything from left to right where the mouse pointer is. When I press the up and down arrow keys, the mouse should move accordingly and read that row. Instead, the mouse pointer jumps to the top center of the screen and gets stuck there. The invisible cursor has the same issue in Outlook.

Mark Zalewski
PC Desktop Collaboration and Email
Phone: 414-661-1380
E-Mail Mark Zalewski<mailto:markzalewski@northwesternmutual.com>

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information of Northwestern Mutual. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify Northwestern Mutual immediately by returning it to the sender and delete all copies from your system. Please be advised that communications with {SECURE MESSAGE} in the subject line have been sent using a secure messaging system. Communications that do not have this tag may not be secure and could be observed by a third party. Thank you for your cooperation. Northwestern Mutual is an Official Corporate Partner of the NCAA. NCAA is a trademark of the National Collegiate Athletic Association.