From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Jean Menzies
via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2014 2:33 PM
To: Kevin Hourigan; The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: accessible invoice template for Word

Yup. That's what I mean. I can search for templates and choose one, but Jaws
doesn't work with them. I was just wondering if any were accessible, but I'm
gathering not. The same happens with Excel templates. I was just hoping to
find one and save myself the hasle of creating a workaround one on my wn.