From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of James Malone
via Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2014 5:15 AM
To: 'Nicole Massey'; 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: quickBooks accessibility has arrived!

Hello Nicole, and all.
Speaking for those who haven't used an accounting software, or is using
accounting software for the first time what program would suggest? I
training many students on Jaws and windoweyes, and most of my clients are
managing their home finances. Some use Excel, however, some just go on line
at their bank.
The question is, knowing client's needs and what they can afford what would
you or anyone suggest on this list that is Affordable and useful to get
your taxes done and if you're running a small business? Are there only two
choices on what software to use?
I made a comment on the prices after going to the web site for quickbooks,
but I wasn't nocking the price. Depending on how much the actual Quickbooks
software cost, then there are the scrips that goes with the software that
Jaws or WindowEyes work with the software. Adaptive software is always going
to be on the high end of the price scale. It has been for years. However,
everyone on this list and others must know their limitations on what they
can afford.
This is just food for thought.
James
From: "Robert Hebert via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>