Re: quickBooks accessibility has arrived!

Aidan <aidan.smarttalk@...>

Yes life is not fair but that shouldn't be used as an excuse for
anything. I don't no much about these kind of software, but if it is
true that pitchtree are more accessible I would just wunder why there
couldn't be made scripts available for that rather, to drop costs for
everyone? Just a thought. But over all, I appreciate the work jhon has
done for blinttunes sound taxy and thunderbird. I love that scripts.

On 07/07/2014, Dave Farfar Carlson via Jfw <jfw@...> wrote:
Robert,

Actually, you should be telling Intuit this, not Quicken. Quicken and Quick

Books are developed by Intuit in Mountain View, CA. But I would not hesitate

to purchase John's scripts along with Quick Books; Life is not fair and I
just move on.

Dave Carlson
Official Oregonian, Farfar, Pioneer, Landlord, Handyman, Musician, and
Woodworker