Re: Windows 8

Adi Kushnir <adikushnir@...>

I don't know if to 13, maybe to 14.

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Nickus de Vos
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2011 10:08 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Windows 8

As far as I heard microsoft is looking at launching in the first half of
next year. This kind of sucks from what I've seen so far in the last hour or
two it meens everybody will have to go to jaws 13 to use windows 8. This
means ither everybody will just pay and take the plunge or they will stay
with windows 7 or xp in the case of those who's still afraid of windows 7
because of the windows vista disaster.

On 8/29/11, Dorothy <dorothy.ingram-gorban@zen.co.uk> wrote:
I have just had a chat with a clever friend in uk about this and
that, he has been testing the Beta version of windows 8, said he
thinks it willbe out end of next year. I asked him about the voice
recognition part andhe said it seems even better in windows 8, so far
he seems quite pleased with it, he is clever youngman who used to make
all his own computers when he had time regards dorothy