From: "Mario Brusco via Jfw" <jfw@...>
To: "Aidan" <aidan.smarttalk@...>; "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2014 4:28 PM
Subject: XP and JAWS

hi all, I am giving away an old computer to someone I know. I'm attempting
to reinstall XP from scratch for her (she's sighted but not savvy) and a few
other things like security essentials and Google chrome. but before I do, I
want to install JAWS so I can perform Windows Updates after XP is installed.
what's the last version of JAWS that's suited for XP, I intend to install
version 14?