From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Lisle, Ted
(CHFS DMS) via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2014 8:06 AM
To: Ford, Tim (CDPH-OLS); The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: Revo Uninstaller

I haven't used Revo on Win 7 yet, but was always afraid to give it its head.
I formerly used the registry cleaner with Norton religiously, until things
got out of hand one day. I never knew what happened, but I wound up having
to do a complete reinstall of 98, so this was a while back.

What about older versions of programs. At some point, I'll uninstall older
versions of Office. Will a complete uninstall affect one's current
version? Here's where I give FS extra points for having the best
self-contained uninstall routine I've ever worked with, including the
ability to repair the current installation once you're done.

Ted