iTunes radio functioning again

douglas richard dexheimer

I'm happy to report that when I opened Revo Uninstaller and entered the application menu, I found an option to open the update link for the program I selected, namely, iTunes. I found a heading directing me to iTunes radio; I proceeded to launch the application, select "start listening", expanded the whole tree view, and found that the tuning service was operating normally again. I don't know why it went down suddenly the other day, but thanks anyway for your feedback. Enjoy your holiday everyone!

Douglas Richard Dexheimer
Chief of Braille Productions
Born-Again Productions
The Friedman Place, Apt.308