From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Michael Mote
via Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2014 2:06 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: Question about speech rate for specific applications.

Hi folks! Was wondering if there is a way to change the rate of speech for
an application, without making the change for the other applications. In
other words, if I'm working using an Adobe PDF file, and I want the rate of
speech to be slower than when I am using Internet Explorer or Outlook. How
can I make those changes stick? I know that I can speed up and slow down
speech on the fly. I would like to make the changes for the application,
without having to always use Contol Alt Page up and page down every time. I
hope I'm explaining my question for you all to understand. Thanks very
much!