Fw: Itunes radio failed again

douglas richard dexheimer

I sent this to John Martyn last night and am still waiting for a reply. I'd like to have the Itunes radio tuner working by the Fourth. Is there a way to make Revo Uninstaller Jaws-friendly, so all the controls are easier to select from and activate, and I don't just find a Cancel and Back Button? I experience the same drawback with Jaws activation and Adobe Flash Player installation; some dialog boxes are just inaccessible for screenreader/keyboard users, making it virtually impossible without sighted assistance to click on the button or control I want to. Thanks for your regards.

Douglas Richard Dexheimer
Chief of Braille Productions
Born-Again Productions
The Friedman Place, Apt.308
5527 N. Maplewood Ave.
Chicago, IL 60625
home phone 773-901-7306
cell phone 913-244-0612
drichardd@earthlink.net

----- Original Message -----
To: John Martyn DoItBlind.com
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2014 10:26 PM
Subject: Itunes radio failed again

Tonight I launched Itunes and got the same error message I got in March: an error occurred while contacting the radio tuning service. I tried uninstalling Itunes with Revo uninstaller, but only got so far as the tree view of items to be selected or deselected for deletion. With Jaws only the Cancel and Back buttons are visible; I can't locate Select or Deselect using the keyboard; it would take sighted assistance. What can I do now for the tuning service to work?
I also noticed that Itunes, with Jaws 12, is not Focus braille display friendly; Jaws speaks certain elements as I tab, but the display is blank. Sometimes I find a "JM" (Jaws message) in certain fields, but then the display goes blank. Is there a way to optimize the Focus for better performance with Jaws 12? I couldn't find it in the Settings Center, under Braille. Thanks for your help.

Douglas Richard Dexheimer
Chief of Braille Productions
Born-Again Productions
The Friedman Place, Apt.308
5527 N. Maplewood Ave.
Chicago, IL 60625
home phone 773-901-7306
cell phone 913-244-0612
drichardd@earthlink.net
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.the-jdh.com/pipermail/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com/attachments/20140701/bed9b0a4/attachment.html>

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.