From: douglasdexheimer
To: John Martyn DoItBlind.com
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2014 10:26 PM
Subject: Itunes radio failed again

Tonight I launched Itunes and got the same error message I got in March: an error occurred while contacting the radio tuning service. I tried uninstalling Itunes with Revo uninstaller, but only got so far as the tree view of items to be selected or deselected for deletion. With Jaws only the Cancel and Back buttons are visible; I can't locate Select or Deselect using the keyboard; it would take sighted assistance. What can I do now for the tuning service to work?
I also noticed that Itunes, with Jaws 12, is not Focus braille display friendly; Jaws speaks certain elements as I tab, but the display is blank. Sometimes I find a "JM" (Jaws message) in certain fields, but then the display goes blank. Is there a way to optimize the Focus for better performance with Jaws 12? I couldn't find it in the Settings Center, under Braille. Thanks for your help.

Douglas Richard Dexheimer
Chief of Braille Productions
Born-Again Productions
The Friedman Place, Apt.308