Re: using the flash drive

Adrian Spratt

The word "removable" in the drive name should tell you which one you want. It won't say "flash."

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Judith Bron via Jfw
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2014 8:48 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: using the flash drive

OK guys, it's back to kindergarten. I'm getting a new computer and have to
back up my documents, my music folder, address book and favorites on my
flash drive. I went into my computer and can't figure out which drive it
is. I told you it was back to kindergarten. Please tell me which drive it
is and how to copy my files onto the flash drive so my instructor can
install them on my new machine. Thanks! Judith