Re: Latest Jaws 15 Definition Update Links

Ann Byrne

Freedom Scientific Announces Power 1 2 3!

(St. Petersburg, Florida – May 30, 2014) – Freedom Scientific introduces Power 1 2 3 for its Focus 14, 40, and 80 Blue braille displays. This new feature allows you to quickly and easily switch between an active USB connection with a computer and a Bluetooth connection to a smartphone, tablet, or another computer running JAWS.

“This is an awesome feature!” says Ron Miller, Blindness Hardware Product Manager. “I can be working on a Microsoft Word project, or other task, using my Focus Blue braille display connected to my PC through its USB port, and by pressing DOTS 1-2-3, quickly switch to my iPhone to send or respond to a text message, refer to info I have on my phone, or even read the caller ID before I answer an incoming call.”

Power 1 2 3 is available in the latest Focus Blue firmware update. For more details and instructions to download and install this feature on your Focus 14, 40, or 80 Blue braille display, visit the <http://www.freedomscientific.com/downloads/FocusBlue/Focus-blue-Update.asp>Focus Blue Firmware Update Web page.
(This update is not intended for use on the Classic Focus 40 Blue braille display. A Classic unit is any Focus 40 Blue whose serial number begins with 43 and was purchased prior to July 2012.)