From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Mario Brusco
via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2014 1:10 PM
To: Soronel Haetir; The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: simple straight forward backing up

hi all listers, back when I used XP, I used to select the files in folders
and copy them to an external hard disk, and eventually started using a
program called Syncback to automate the backing up procedure when there was
allot of files to backup. Syncback became more graphically orientated and
inaccessible/unusable with JAWS or any other "screen reader". Now that I'm
using Windows 7, I'm curious... is there a JAWS or screen reader friendly
backup program that will automate manual backup methods, like Syncback used
to do? I'd rather not use MS's SyncToy, since I found it a bit lack of
comprehensiveness. I just want to set it up and use it when I need it, and
not be bothered with lengthy or confusing procedures.