From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of
Kinnunen,Daniel (DFPS) via Jfw
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2014 10:46 AM
To: Jfw@...
Subject: Using GoToMyPC

Does anyone use GoToMyPC to access your PC remotely over the internet? I'm
trying to set this up for my office machine, so I can access it from home.

I am able to hear JAWS speaking on my office machine when I connect
remotely, but I cannot control it using the standard JAWS keystrokes. For
example, I cannot press CTRL to make JAWS stop talking, nor can I press
Insert+F6 to get a list of headings on a web page. I cannot press Insert+Z
to turn on quick key navigation in a Word document, and so on.

If anyone has any experience with JAWS using GoToMyPC, I'd appreciate any
advice you can provide!

Thanks,
Dan

Dan Kinnunen