JAWS 15 not reading webpages when virtual cursor is activated

Sameer

Dear List friends,

I have been facing a strange problem with JAWS 15 & Windows 7 at work & request your assistance in resolving the same.

Whenever I open any website in Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox 30 or Chrome, JAWS does not read anything on the webpage. But when I turn virtual cursor off & move through the webpage by pressing Tab, JAWS reads the webpage properly.

Request your kind assistance in making JAWS read the webpage with the virtual cursor activated.

Thanking you all in advance for any & all assistance.

Regards
Mr. Sameer Latey,
Mumbai, India