From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Kimber Gardner via Jfw
Sent: Saturday, June 21, 2014 6:50 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Failed to obtain list of task tray icons -- anyone seen this message?

Hi All,

When I press jaws key + f11 I am getting the message "failed to obtain list of task tray icons." It seems to be happening consistently, so I'm curious, first if anyone has ever seen that message? Second, is there a fix?

I am running the most recent release of jaws 15 on a windows 7 laptop.

Thanks,
Kim

--
Kimberly