From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Londa Peterson
via Jfw
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2014 1:50 PM
To: David Hardingham; The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: second request jaws 14 and windows live mail

I've had this problem before. Since I use a Braille display, I can see that
the message is actually there, but JAWS isn't reading it. The problem is
that if you don't hit escape and reopen the message, JAWS won't
automatically read them anymore until you do. When this problem happens, try

using your arrow keys and see if the message is actually there.
Unfortunately, I don't know how to fix this.