second request jaws 14 and windows live mail

David Hardingham

I received little or no help with my question.

When I try and sort my incomeing e mail and hit the delete key on the six pack sometimes the cursor will move to the next message in the list but more often it will just stop.

In order to move to the next message I have to hit excape and the down curser.

I get a lot of mail for which I have no interest and going through takes much longer this way.

Again I have jaws 14 latest, latest windows live mail and i..e. 8.

Thanks,

David