Re: Windows 8 and Candidly Speaking

Nickus de Vos <bigboy529@...>

Agree with you guys but as I said don't put your hopes on narator or
on FS dropping the price for jaws. Sure there will be a improvement in
narator but doubt if it will be big enough to mean anything. The thing
with FS is they don't give a rats ass for the individual which is us
the users. That's what I like about voiceover, sure it's not yet up
there with jaws but apple doesn't even ask $1000 for it but still they
listen to every single one of their users.

On 8/29/11, Chris Smart <csmart8@cogeco.ca> wrote:
Hi Ed.

I agree with you on all points! Most of the applications I use on a
daily basis, besides email and web browsing, require scripting
support from Jaws. If we all go for the lowest common denominator,
even if it's free, some people will literally lose their livlihoods.