From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Bill White via
Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2014 12:37 PM
To: Dave Durber; The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Good old Notepad

Hi, Dave. You wrote:

You will find "HJPad", in the first level of any JAWS submenu, for any
version of JAWS you have installed on your computer.

In the first level of the JAWS context menu I find the following entries:

Utilities
Language
Help
About...
Exit

I do not find HJPad.

How, exactly do you get to it to use it?
Bill White billwhite92701@...