From: "Dave Carlson via Jfw" <jfw@...>
To: "Ed Marquette" <marquette.ed@...>; "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2014 8:47 AM
Subject: Re: Good old Notepad

I've experienced exactly the same symptoms. It also happened a couple JAWS
versions in the past, and then it was fixed. Now it's back again and it's
annoying. I use notepad all the time for quick notes and text files.

Maximizing and having word wrap on/off seems to have no effect, along with
changing the font size (and that by the way, is never reported correctly).

Dave Carlson
Future Oregonian, pioneer, landlord, Farfar, musician, and woodworker