From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Shane Davidson
Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2011 10:58 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Using JFW 12 with Powerpoint '07 help

I asked the question to better assess how to present the help she was asking
for, nothing more, nothing less.
If she had some usable sight, their can be a different way to approach
providing assistance, I.E. sometimes if you can get away with it, the mouse
can be used to click on the things she needs.
That was the only reason the question was asked.
So next time, think before you speak.