From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Amanda Berkley
Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2011 10:34 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: Using JFW 12 with Powerpoint '07 help

Hi guys,
My name is Amanda and I have used JAWS for about 4 years now, and I
haven't had a need to know how to use powerpoint till now.
I'm a college student with a business major and some of my classes
this semester require me to make a powerpoint and to view powerpoints.
Can anyone tell me how to read and make powerpoints using JFW 12.
I kinda need to learn in a hurry lol.

Thanks,
Amanda