From: "Ann byrne" <annakb@sbcglobal.net>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2011 4:27 PM
Subject: Re: MS word 2010 short cut key question

Or use control-f6 to switch between the open files. That wil move
between only open Word files instead of everything that's open.
At 05:40 PM 8/28/2011, you wrote:
Eric, open the files you need to switch between and leave them open. Use
"alt + tab" to switch between and through your open files. Hope this helps
Debbie, Chaz & Jessie
e-mail: jessesgirl@earthlink.net