From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Eric Caron
Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2011 12:03 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: MS word 2010 short cut key question

Dear list,

First, this is a real question but it is also a test message as I
have not received mail from this list for several weeks. I finally
re-subscribed with a different account. I sure hope you are all back!

This relates to a earlier question I asked about MS Word 2010. When
I do control O to get the dialogue to get a file is there a short cut key to
take me to the list where my thumb drive will be listed? If not is there a
way I can create one. In my work I am opening and closing many files
quickly. I add info save and move on to another file.

Thanks for any tips and I hope I'm back.

Eric Caron