From: "paul faucheux" <pf112781@gmail.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2011 8:10 PM
Subject: creative console launcher and jaws 12

hi list. is anyone using this program with jaws creative console launcher. it came with a sound blaster sound card i am using. i use it for adjusting audio effects in my pc. are there any scripts as i am having trouble writing scripts for this program. again is this software being used successfully by any one on this list. i would be verry grateful for any assistance u can give me. u can write me at pf112781@gmail.com or call me at 225 209 5635.