Re: burning cd with windows media player

david via Jfw <jfw@...>

Hello there;
Here's some steps for you,
Note, they may be a little long, but as you get use to the process, most likely you will find you can eliminate a couple of steps.

the easiest way to do this is;

1, place a blank CD into the drive.
If a wizard comes up, just press alt+f4.

2, navigate to your music folder,
Now select the music you want to burn to disk/DVD, Press the applications key, up arrow and enter on, Send-to sub-menu, Up or down arrow and enter on the CD/DVD drive.

Note most likely a wizard will come up.
The screen will be something like this;

Burn a Disc
How do you want to use this disc?
Disc title: July 11 2012
Like a USB flash drive
Save, edit, and delete files on the disc anytime. The disc will work on computers running Windows XP or later. (Live File System) With a CD/DVD player Burn files in groups and individual files can't be
edited or removed after burning. The disc will also work on most
computers. (Mastered) Which one should I choose?
Next Cancel

So, you would tab and enter on,
Next button,

give a little time you should hear; Files Ready to Be Written to disk,
Press applications key, Up or down arrow and enter on burn.
Note, your still in your CDDrive with the files showing.

now you will see this screen;
Burn to Disc
Burn to Disc
Prepare this disc
Disc title:
July 11 2012
Recording speed:

New files being burned to the disc will replace any files already on
the disc if they have the same name.
Close the wizard after the files have been burned Next Cancel Here
you would press spacebar or the enter key on next.

now will see the following screen;
Burn to Disc
Burn to Disc
Burn an audio CD
Music files can be burned to disc as data for playback on the
computer, or in a format that will play on a home or car stereo.
Which format do you want to use?
Make an audio CD (for standard audio CD players) Make a data CD (for
computers and some CD players) Next Cancel

The make a audio cd is checked, so go to next, and press enter.

you will now hear;

Windows media player, jaws will repeat this, media player, media player.

go to desktop,
Tab twice,

One time is the start button,
The next press of the tab, you will probably hear, Computer, or,
something just right arrow until you hear, Windows media player,
press enter.

This is now the last step,

With windows media player opened,

Use the tab key, until you hear;
Start burn button,
Alt+s,

So press the spacebar,

And, you can also try;
Once you enter on windows media player, You could just press
alt+s=burn,

hope this helps a little.