Two Outlook 2010 Questions

Tom Behler via Jfw <jfw@...>

Hello again, everyone.

I now have two Outlook 2010 questions that I could use some help with.

1. Since I do not teach during the summer months, I have set up Outlook
2010 to access both my personal g-mail account, and my University work
e-mail account from wherever I am. However, I have been unable to get the
appropriate contacts lists to come up with each account. In other words,
when accessing my personal g-mail account, I want my personal g-mail
contacts list to come up, and when I am accessing my University work e-mail
account, I'd like the work e-mail contacts list to appear. Does anyone know
how I can accomplish this?

And

2. I have a number of new e-mail addresses that I want to enter into both
my personal and my work contacts list. I have successfully entered them
into my personal contacts list, but when I try to enter them into my work
contacts list, and have Outlook update any duplicate information, the
address doesn't appear in my work contacts list. How can I enter these new
addresses in both contacts lists?

Thanks for any help any of you can provide.

Sincerely,

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan