From: "Kane Brolin via Jfw" <jfw@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2014 16:08
Subject: Re: Question re accessibility of Silverlight please

Susan, feel free to write me off-list: kbrolin65@.... Due to a
project involving JAWS and some of the information technology
platforms used at my own workplace, a programmer has been developing
fixes that apply to Microsoft Silverlight accessibility. It may be
that you or your employer could arrange to benefit from some of this
work, provided the legality of such information-sharing could be
worked out. I cannot share particulars with the public.

-Kane