Outlook 2007 Calendar and JAWS

Charlie Macdonald <charlie.mac@...>

Greetings: I've just started to use Outlook 2007 at work and having some
difficulty getting the calendar view set ... are there any suggested
settings for Outlook to make the calendar more responsive to JAWS .. For
example with view set to "week" I cannot move day to day with the right
arrow although to a sighted person using the right arrow does advance the
calendar but JAWS is stuck on the current day .. I called FS help desk and
the fellow on the desk had the same problem but could not help me.
I'm using the latest version of Jaws 12 and it's a vista operating system
Many thanks for any suggestions,
Regards,
Charlie.