From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of David
Sent: 26 August 2011 13:26
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: safe mode

Hello there;

I just want you to no,

Working in safe mode, with MSOutlook, is way different then working in safe
mode, from boot up.

MSOutlook, will ask you, if you want to work in safe mode, especially, if
there has been an issue with the outlook files.
Generally, if you say yes to work in safe mode, outlook will perform
correctly.

However, if you close outlook, and restart the program, outlook will
However, working in safe mode from boot up, is way different, you have no
speech, no drivers are loaded.