From: "Kirsten Edmondson" <kirsten.edmondson@btinternet.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2011 8:06 AM
Subject: RE: Extracting text from powerpoint presentation

If you open the powerpoint and then go to the save dialog box, tab to the
type/format box and arrow down you should be able to save it as an RTF doc
which will give you all the text from all the slides in the right order.
Before I discovered this I used to have to copy and paste the text out of
the slides, but this is much quicker. I use 2007 so if that is what you have
it definitely works.