From: "Ann byrne" <annakb@sbcglobal.net>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2011 7:21 AM
Subject: Re: Extracting text from powerpoint presentation

The very best way is to use Jamal Mazrui's TextPal. The next best way is to f6 to outline view, select all, then copy and paste it to a new document.

Good luck!
At 06:10 AM 8/26/2011, you wrote:
Hi, everyone.

Can someone tell me the easiest way to extract and save the text from the slides in a powerpoint presentation?

I have a powerpoint presentation here from work, and all I need is the text content for future reference.

As best as I can tell, the presentation is done in Office 2007 powerpoint format.

Thanks!

Tom Behler in Michigan