From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: 26 August 2011 12:10
To: Jaws users e-mail list
Subject: Extracting text from powerpoint presentation

Hi, everyone.

Can someone tell me the easiest way to extract and save the text from the
slides in a powerpoint presentation?

I have a powerpoint presentation here from work, and all I need is the text
content for future reference.

As best as I can tell, the presentation is done in Office 2007 powerpoint
format.

Thanks!

Tom Behler in Michigan