From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Mrdin
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2011 2:34 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Accessible Media Player besides Winamp?

Hi,
you can use Media Player Classic. Note: script is available.

If you're interested, please inform me about that.

Thanks!

On 8/15/2011 2:21 AM, Chris Smart wrote:
I need a change.

Can anybody recommend a small, fast and flexible music player that is
accessible? I'm not so interested in VLC, since newer versions of it
are not accessible.

Is Foobar 2000 accessible?

thanks
Chris

shushant bendre consulting physio therepist from pune camp.
address : 228,sholapur bazar near polese station .
at pulget bus stand .
mobil :9373798593.
e mail id: sushpatnar@... or mj.deep@...
thanque for reeding this mail