From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Kimber Gardner
Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2014 7:41 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Pinning a web site to the windows 7 taskbar

Hi All,

I know it should be possible to pin a web site to my windows 7
taskbar. The instructions I found say to right click the tab of the
desired site then arrow down until I reach the option to pin to
taskbar. But when I right click I get the menu that says move,
minimize, maximize etc. rather than the menu with the option I'm
looking for. I think I am not right clicking the correct thing.

Could someone explain for me, keystroke by keystroke, how to accomplish
this?

Thanks,
Kimber

--