From: Jfw
[mailto:jfw-bounces+accesstelevision.tv=gmail.com@lists.the-jdh.com] On
Behalf Of Dave Durber
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 7:56 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Installing JAWS using JAWS Tandem

Londa:

It is not possible to use Tandom to install JAWS on another computer. This
is because the installation program for any version of JAWS, unloads JAWS,
if there is a version installed and is already running, including closing
any session of Tandom. This is so the installation program, can run a very
basic version of JAWS, including speech, to install the full version of the
software.

HTH

Sincerely:

Dave Durber