Re: My IT Lab .com

Brandon McGinty

Michael,
If you would like, I will try to contact MyItLab directly tomorrow, and see if I can get a demo account, and discuss the product's accessibility with the product rep.
I would be glad to report back to you, hopefully with good news.
I'm a Security auditor and programmer, and am in between jobs; I would like to help wit this.
Please let me know off-list if I should pursue this.
If so, please give me the names of the classes you are taking, so that I can refer to them when speaking to the rep.

Sincerely,
Brandon McGinty-Carroll
--
Nighttime Programming And Security
Phone:(602) 904-6548

On 8/25/2011 3:11 PM, michael grove wrote:
Hi has anyone been able to use this at school? Two of my classes Use this
for up to 85% of the work.