2.g.i <2.g.i.84972@...>

Hi,
I had sent this through before, but not sure if it got through.
So sorry if I am repeting myself.
But I think its really really really important that we all understand.

for those of you who are new to using safe mode.
Please understand that while in safe mode or safe mode with networking,
your securety programs such as anti virus & firewall & so on will not be running.
Safe mode is designed to trouble shoot & repair issues that can not be carried out in normal operational mode.
For example, if you go into safe mode with networking & brows the internet or check emails & so on, you will have no protection from your security software because it will not be running in safe mode.
So again please be careful with what you are doing while in safe mode.

Best wishes