From: Jfw
[mailto:jfw-bounces+davidwhitehead1957=cogeco.ca@lists.the-jdh.com] On
Behalf Of mitch@orbitelcom.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 11:17 PM
To: Jaws List
Subject: WLM & JAWS 15

Greetings: Is there a Users Group for Windows Live Mail and JAWS?
I have been getting useful exposure to this program from a tutorial by David
Bales but I can see hints and tips from other JAWS users would be helpful.
A sample of my struggle as a new user involves simply accessing the CC and
BCC fields.

Any guidance on a link to a specific users group or the answer to my
question would be helpful for now. Many thanks, Mitch
This message sent from the Tunnel at the end of the Light