From: "Londa Peterson" <lpeterson@...>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@...>
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 10:05 AM
Subject: Installing JAWS using JAWS Tandem

Hi All,

i have a client who lives quite a distance from my office. she wanted to
know if I could install her JAWS 15 using Tandem. She is currently running
14. I told her that I didn't think this was possible, but that I could talk
her through it easily enough. I just thought I'd ask in case I'm wrong.
thanks.