From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Drew
Hunthausen
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 12:56 AM
To: Jaws list
Subject: audible and windows 8

Dear list,

I recently got a computer with windows 8 and am trying to figure out how to
use audible with my victor stream. The audible manager is different and I
got the audible app but can't figure out how to use the features and find my
books after downloading them. I don't really know what other questions to
ask as I can't figure it out much at all. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Drew