Re: Excel Title Reading

Ann Byrne

I entered a last row number past where I expected to be. I suppose you could put in row 1 million something, but I wouldn't. I just put a3 and f20.

At 11:07 AM 4/21/2014, you wrote:
Hi Ann,

What if you aren't defining for a specified region but for an entire worksheet?

Thanks,
Kimber

On 4/21/14, Ann Byrne <annakb@...> wrote:
This worked for me.

1. Determine the region you want to titles for.
2. Press alt+m, then m; JAWS says define name.
3. For column and row titles, type title
4. without a space, type the period (punctuation mark).
5.Type the first cell of the range you want titles spoken for.
6. Without a space, type another period.
7. Type the end of the range and press enter.

The command, to label row and column titles for a3:f20 would look like
this:

title.a3.f20

Good luck!

Kimberly