Re: SayAll in JAWS15 changing voices

Kimber Gardner

Have you checked which profile you're using? Does the say all voice
change in every application or just EUDORA?

On 4/21/14, Ann Byrne <annakb@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
I just upghraded this computer to JAWS 15, thinking to do myself a
favor. after copying the eudora settings from JAWS 14, BECAUSE 15
DOESN'T SUPPORT EUDORA, i began reading with insert+down arrow. and
stinkin' SayAll changed to the Microsoft Anna voice instead of Eloquence.

I have been through all the settings I can think of but haven't found
where to change this. Can someone please bail me out???

thanks,

Ann

Kimberly