Re: authorizing jaws on a flash drive on a computer:

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

You can certainly do an installation from a thumb drive, but I see one problem right off the bat. You have two nonmatching OS's. You can probably run 32-bit JAWS on your 64-bit system (though I've never tried), but not the other way round.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of kenny
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2014 12:27 AM
To: Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: authorizing jaws on a flash drive on a computer:

Hi is it possible to put jaws on a flash drive and then put the
authorization on the pc? Does it matter what edition of windows you are
using? Or do I have to stick with the edition that I am using for jaws.
I have a desktop with home premium of windows 7, and a laptop running
windows 7 autimate 64 bit.
Kenny Peyatt