From: "John Martyn" <johnrobertmartyn@gmail.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2014 7:01 AM
Subject: Re: more complications with iTunes

The biggest slow down with the scripts is the dynamic sound. You can
turn this off with insert H and arrow down to turn off dynamic sound.
Dynamic sound is designed to turn down the music volume so jaws can
speak and then turn it up after it is done speaking. Silly feature, but
on a fast computer it is nice.
John
On 4/18/2014 7:28 AM, Dave "Farfar" Carlson wrote:
Doug,

Make sure you're using the latest Blind Tunes, and make sure it's running
when iTunes is up and running.

iTunes has always been a slow-reacting program on a PC, so don't expect a
snappy response to keystrokes.

Dave Carlson
Soon-to-be Oregonian, retired, full-time Farfar, musician, and woodworker