Re: more complications with iTunes

Kimber Gardner

Well, I'm using jaws 15 with the most recent version of iTunes and
blindtunes. I suspect your issues are related to the combination of
iTunes and jaws. Version 12 is still pretty old especially if you're
using a current version of iTunes. FS has made some significant
strides with regard to iTunes accessibility since version 12.

Kimber

On 4/17/14, douglasdexheimer <drichardd@earthlink.net> wrote:
Which versions of iTunes and Blindtunes? I tried them with Jaws 12 but had
the same issues; I found myself tabbing through a bunch of choices, like
search music library, go to iTunes store, edit, etc. Sometimes Jaws was
silent or hesitant as I tabbed through the controls, giving me no idea what
I had selected or what had current focus--like I was in a blank field. I
can't access the sources sidebar or treeview like I used to with
control+shift+s; the only item it shows is music, r doesn't bring up the
radio option. What happened to the former functions, where I could select
radio and open a treeview showing different genres and stations covering
those genres? I could pick a station of my choice on the fly (once I
discovered it and could remember the station name) by opening the treeview
and typing the first few call letters or part of the station's name. These
functions seem to have gotten disabled somehow when I uninstalled and
reinstalled iTunes and/or Blindtunes. Thanks for your continued
observations.

Douglas Richard Dexheimer
Chief of Braille Productions
Born-Again Productions