Re: Collaboration

Andre Jarreau <andre.jarreau@...>

I would like to know this too. Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces+andre.jarreau=earthlink.net@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of William Hersh
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2014 8:01 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Collaboration

Hi Michael - It is a small group of professionals that are collaborating on
research. Ideally they would like to be able to share resources (journals,
periodicals, etc.), be able to work on papers simultaneously, share calendar
information, and have conferencing capabilities.

My client is a JAWS user. Even with the improved accessibility, the Google
platform remains largely inaccessible with JAWs. I have not tried NVDA with
Google drive or Google Docs. Does it work well?

Bill